Rae Staton, MA, LSW
By appointment : 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday- Friday
Counseling services are free to students, and appointments may be scheduled by calling
the student life office at 419-358-3247 or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If necessary, an evening or weekend appointment can be arranged.
Assistance is available in coping with issues, problems and concerns, including:
- Family problems
- Dating concerns
- Grief/loss issues
- Relationship issues, questions, concerns
- Emotional problems, including depression, anxiety, stress, loneliness, anger, etc.
- Suicidal thoughts and feelings
- Eating disorders
- Concerns associated with violence, sexual assault or rape
- Childhood abuse
- Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual issues or concerns
- Alcohol/drug use, abuse or addiction
- Anything that causes tension, conflict, worry, concern, pre-occupation, etc.
Counseling sessions are strictly confidential and no information is shared with any other person (including faculty, administration, staff, other students, your parents or any other family members) except in situations deemed to be life threatening.
If you are unsure about whether or not you need counseling or if counseling could be helpful to you, please give it a try, if only to evaluate what you need and to plan for how your needs can be satisfactorily met. A phone call is all it takes...the choice is always your own.