MASTER OF ARTS IN ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
Bluffton University’s Master of Arts in Organizational Management program offers a unique education in which students enable themselves to lead differently in the workplace. Bluffton focuses on preparing graduates to examine their roles not only within their organizations but within a larger society and encourages students to examine carefully the roles organizations play in an era of rapid global change.
The MAOM program is cohort based and is designed to be completed in 4 semesters.
Our alumni/Our faculty
From student to teacher, Roel Galvan, is still learning. Galvan is a graduate of Bluffton’s first Master of Arts in Organizational Management cohort. Now, alongside his position as director of employee relations and training at Sauder Woodworking in Archbold, Ohio, Galvan teaches four classes in Bluffton’s degree-completion program for working adults.
“I could have been satisfied with my bachelor’s degree, but I wanted to go to the next level.” >>>Roel's story
- Course work
- Analyze trends in leadership
- Emphasis on understanding the nature of a managerial role
- Develop a work-related research project
- Prepares students for enhanced roles within their organizations and a global society
- Designed to be finished in 2 years
- Interactive courses with opportunities for experiential learning
- Receive personalized attention from faculty who are experts in relevant fields
- Convenient evening course schedule formatted for working adults