Nothing should ever stand in the way of the person you were meant to become.
Every student at Bluffton receives a Bluffton scholarship or grant.
- Bluffton is in the Top 10 Percent in financial aid given among private four-year colleges and universities in our state and...
- Tuition is below the average amount in those same schools.
Understanding your award letter
Students who have been accepted at Bluffton University and applied for financial aid
will receive their initial award letters in the mail. Award letters for every college
and university are different.
>>> a guide to understanding your award letter from Bluffton
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A CURRENT OR POTENTIAL STUDENT TO USE THIS SERVICE. THIS SERVICE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE!
- firstname.lastname@example.org for general financial aid questions
- email@example.com for student and parent loan questions
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Learn & Earn campus job questions
- 1-800-488-3257 option 3
FEDERAL STUDENT AID RESOURCES:
If you have general questions about the financial aid process, or specific questions
about completing the FAFSA, you can also call the Federal Student Aid Information Center hotline:
1-800-4FEDAID (1-800-433-3243) (available daytime, evenings and weekends)