Post baccalaureate teaching license
Bluffton’s post-baccalaureate teaching licensure program is organized around the framework Educators Nurturing Communities of Learning and Respect. This program is open to any individuals who have already earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher and have a desire to obtain a teaching license.
- Early childhood (Pre-K-3)
- Middle childhood (4-9)
- Adolescent and young adult (7-12)
- Multi-age (K-12)
The teaching licensure courses are only offered during the day on campus at Bluffton University. Students have the option of attending classes part-time, full-time or a combination of both.
- Pre-K special needs endorsement
- Early childhood generalist endorsement
- Middle childhood generalist endorsements