Center for Career & Vocation
In collaboration with faculty and staff and various off-campus partners, the Bluffton University Center for Career & Vocation equips students and alumni to be career ready and purpose led.
We are located inside the main entrance of the Musselman Library and are open year-round.
At the Center for Career & Vocation, students and alumni can:
- Assess their interests, strengths, values, and goals
- Identify their callings and passions
- Explore majors and minors and link them to post-graduate goals
- Connect experiences in the classroom and community with future career opportunities
- Develop a job/internship search strategy
- Plan for admission to graduate school or a long-term service program
- Create a résumé, cover letter or CV of which they can be proud
- Develop and curate an online portfolio and professional social media presence
Like you, we are focused on your vocational, personal and professional development as a whole person. We are here to help you find your #PURPLEprofession, as well as to help you identify the ways you can make meaningful and sustained contributions to the world both now and in the future.
CENTER HOURS: Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Additional options (including evening and weekends) by appointment.
Questions? Contact the Center for Career & Vocation: firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-358-3030.
Make an Appointment
The Center for Career and Vocation is open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., to offer
guidance in selecting a major or in preparing for life after Bluffton.
>>> make an appointment
What is the CCN?
Search job listings, upload a resume, access career advice, find a mentor and more through the College Central Network, with services for students, alumni and employers.
Ever wonder about the benefit of a Bluffton education? Within six months of graduation,
93 percent of the class of 2014 were full time in career, service or graduate studies.
>>> 2014 outcome details