2020 Student move in procedure
Select your move in time
- Students, log onto my.bluffton.edu. Click on student life, then on 2020 Move In on the left side of the screen. You will see the different days for move in. Click on your day, then on the building you will be living in. After you select your building you will see tabs for the different floors at the bottom of the screen. Click on your floor and then you will see hour and half time slots where five people can sign up for that time to move in.
- We will let five students move in a floor at a time. Once there are five names by a time it is full and you will need to find a different time. We will be going by the honor code so please do not remove anyone’s name that has selected a time.
- You will need to look below at the times that move in will take place per day as they differ.
- Time blocks will be scheduled for an hour and half.
- Elevators are not to be used
- Will not be able to be in rooms side by side
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED WHEN ON CAMPUS
- We will need to practice social distancing which means that we need to STAY AT LEAST SIX FEET AWAY FROM OTHERS
- ROOMATES ARE NOT ALLOWED to check in at the same time so please communicate if you have one so you don’t sign up for the same time slot
- Lofts. If you are planning to bring a loft please understand that the elevators will not be available and you will still only have an hour and half to complete your move in.
- Each student is permitted two people to help with moving.
|Aug. 13||Golf, cross country and new incoming students||1-8:30 p.m.|
|Aug 14||New incoming students
Sophomores and juniors
|8 a.m.-1 p.m.
|Aug 15||Sophomores and juniors
Sophomores and juniors who can’t make it on their date
Move In flow
- Neufeld- Everyone will enter through the doors to the main lobby and exit the building through the door on the west side of the building
- Ramseyer- Everyone will enter through the doors to the main lobby and exit the building through the door on the west side of the building
- Hirschy Annex- Everyone will enter through the doors to the main lobby and exit the building through the door on the west side of the building
- Hirschy- Everyone will enter through the southside door near Yoder Hall and exit the building through the door on the north west side of the building
- Bren Dell- Everyone will enter through the main lobby and exit the building through the door on the west side of the building by Ropp
- Ropp Annex- Everyone will enter through the main lobby doors and exit the doors on the south side of the building opposite end of the building
- Ropp Addition- Everyone will enter the door on the backside of the building with the small parking lot and then exit through the doors on the opposite side of the building between addition and annex
- Old Ropp- Everyone will enter the doors between Ropp and Bren Dell and exit the doors facing Adams bridge