Current students may register for spring semester classes beginning at the times listed below. A student's classification is determined by the number of hours earned by the end of summer semester 2016.
SENIORS (at least 88 hours completed): 7 a.m., Monday, Nov. 14
Juniors (at least 58 hours completed): 7 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 15
SOPHOMORES (at least 27 hours completed): 7 a.m., Wednesday, Nov. 16
First Year Students (fewer than 27 hours completed): 7 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 17
Prepare for online registration through my.bluffton.edu:
- Review your graduation report for remaining requirements. Print it to use with your advisor.
- The graduation report is found in my.bluffton.edu. Click the Student tab, then Course Needs on the left, then click the link to view the course needs, then Printer Friendly Graduation Report.
- Review the schedule and select courses.
- Courses are found on my.bluffton.edu. Log in, then select Course Offering on the left. Select a department, then Search to see the entire list for that department.
- Use the registration worksheet to list courses you would like to take.
- Note the times of courses that you may wish to take. Click on the course number to review the course descriptions and check for prerequisites.
- Note your registration opening time. See above.
- Meet with your advisor to review your course selections.
- Your advisor is listed on my.bluffton.edu. (Log in, then select Academic Information on the left.)
- If there is a possibility that some of the courses you choose may be closed, choose alternate courses. Take a copy of your proposed schedule with you when you leave your advisor’s office.
- Remind your advisor to remove your advising registration hold.
- Resolve any other holds on your registration.
- Holds are listed on the Student tab of my.bluffton.edu in the Add/Drop Courses section. You will also receive email notification about any registration holds
- Register at or after your appointed time on my.bluffton.edu.
- Click "Course Search" – Use the drop down list of departments to select a department. Click Search.
- Click the green + button to add the courses you want
- Click "My Schedule", then "Drop" to drop a course. Or, contact the registrar's office at 419-358-3321.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any of us in the registrar's office (College Hall, 2nd floor).