You'll be well prepared to greet your professional future when you pursue one of our challenging graduate programs. And you'll appreciate our one night a week schedules designed especially for working adults. In addition to classes at our Bluffton campus, you'll also find our graduate programs in business at sites in Piqua and Archbold, Ohio.
- At Bluffton, you can supplement your MBA with a concentration to support your career aspirations. Through our MBA program you will develop a general set of management skills while the concentration will focus on a specific area. The concentration will consist of three or four specialized elective classes.
- Online MBA (in collaboration with Eastern Mennonite University, Goshen College and Canadian Mennonite University)
Courses offered through the Bluffton graduate programs in education can strengthen classroom teaching, be used for license renewal, expand options with additional endorsements or lead to a cost-effective, convenient and challenging graduate degree in education. Through this program, we seek to collaborate with practicing teachers, administrators and the Ohio Department of Education to meet the varying needs of educators in Ohio's schools.
Complete a Master's of Arts in Education by completing core courses and a concentration in Reading Endorsement, Intervention Specialist, Faith-based education or Leadership.
You may also complete any of the four concentrations as a stand-alone program. The Reading Endorsement and Intervention Specialist concentrations will lead to an Ohio Department of Education teaching credential.
- Reading endorsement ( K-12) (online)
- Intervention specialist licensure : Mild to Moderate Educational Needs (K-12) (videoconferenced)
- Leadership (videoconferenced)
- Faith-based education concentration
Post-baccalaureate programs in education
- Post-baccalaureate program is for those who are not currently licensed and would like to earn a teaching license.
Office of Adult and Graduate Studies
800-488-3257, option 2