Bluffton’s adult and graduate studies programs are offered in a variety of formats, including in-person, blended-online and fully-online courses. No matter the delivery format, all students experience the values of a Bluffton education.
- You will experience COMMUNITY through our knowledgeable faculty and your classmates. Everyone who begins an adult or graduate program joins a cohort. This means that you have classmates who are with you throughout the program, and stand with you at graduation.
- Our programs are strongly rooted in experiential learning. Through this DISCOVERY process, students learn to put learnings from the classroom into action. They become better leaders, practice mindfulness and understand ethics within a global dynamic
- As a university affiliated with Mennonite Church USA, Bluffton offers a FAITH-BASED and value-driven education. Our mission statement states that “…nourished by a desire for excellence in all phases of its programs, Bluffton University seeks to prepare students of all backgrounds for life as well as for vocation…”
- Students become ethically strong, global citizens united under the ideal of RESPECT for all. Our faculty and staff understand the challenges adult learners face, which is why we format our programs to accommodate busy, working adults.
- Our faculty and staff model great leadership and mentorship. They engage with students to optimize their career path and goals. Throughout the program, our staff and faculty teach the value of SERVICE not only within the work place, but also within the world.
As a student, you will be taught to manage individuals effectively, to be a good role model and leader, to properly interact in tense situations and many other valuable practices. You will be given the tools to move forward into the world around you with grace, confidence and poise, with the ability to see the bigger picture.