Bluffton University offers the Residual ACT on its campus several times each year. The Residual ACT is the same ACT test taken through national dates and follows the same format. It is available to students who have applied to Bluffton and are unable to take the ACT on a regularly scheduled national test date.
WHY TAKE THE RESIDUAL ACT AT BLUFFTON?
- To complete one of the requirements for admission to Bluffton University.
- Increase your chances of being admitted to Bluffton University.
- Improve score to be considered for increased Bluffton University merit scholarship.
- Qualify for the Bluffton University Presidential Scholarship Competition.
SOME FEATURES OF RESIDUAL TESTING INCLUDE:
- Results are only reported to Bluffton University. No student reports or high school reports are generated, and no additional score reports will be generated to report scores to any other college or recipient.
- Students may not repeat residual testing until 60 days have passed since their previous testing on a non-national basis (e.g., residual, special).
- Scores may be used to improve your Bluffton scholarship or admission standing.
RESIDUAL ACT DATES
All on Thursdays:
Jan. 17, 2019
March 21, 2019
May 16, 2019
July 18, 2019
Complete the online registration below or call our office at 1-800-488-3257. COST IS $50. Payment can be made online via PayPal or upon your arrival on campus. The cost also covers a pizza lunch provided for all test takers and their families.
After receiving your registration, we will verify that you have received your admissions application. If you have not already applied, please visit our online application page.
A schedule of the day and additional details will be sent to the address provided. Registration for each testing date begins promptly at 8 a.m. Due to strict testing administration standards, students who have not arrived by 8:15 a.m. may not be able to take the exam. The exam ends at approximately noon.