The following criteria must be met in order to be fully admitted to a Bluffton University graduate program in business:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
- A 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) in the last half of the bachelor's degree program;
- Satisfactory interview with program director or other designated person;
- Completed application materials on file (listed below);
- Approval for admission by the director of the graduate programs in business.
STEPS TO APPLY
Students applying for admission to the graduate programs in business must submit the following materials to the office of adult and graduate studies.
- Completed application;
- Official transcripts from all previous college work (transcript request form);
- A current resume;
SPECIAL STUDENT STATUS
Special student status may be granted to applicants to complete nine semester hours of coursework prior to regular admission to the graduate programs in business. During the first nine semester hours, special students must demonstrate an ability to maintain a 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) to be considered for regular admission
As space allows, special student status also may be granted to non-degree-seeking
students who hold a bachelor's degree. Applicants should complete special student
status forms as a part of the application process.
If completed within five years of the application date, up to six semester hours (or nine quarter hours) of graduate credit may be transferred to the graduate programs in business from another accredited institution. Credits transferred must be approved by the director of the graduate programs in business. Workshop credits are not transferable.
SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
1 University Drive
Bluffton, OH 45817-2104