Congratulations on being admitted to Bluffton University
You did it! You’re on your way to becoming a Bluffton student. Now it’s time to visit campus, attend a class and meet a faculty member or coach. Our students would love to meet
you, too. If you have questions, contact us at any time. Of course, you can always contact your admissions counselor.
Below we've made a check list to help you take the next steps.
- Visit Campus It is the single most important step you can take to feel confident in your decision to attend Bluffton.
- Complete all the necessary steps to Apply for financial aid.
- Looking to increase your Bluffton scholarship with a higher ACT score? We encourage you to take the residual ACT at Bluffton. Accepted students are eligible for this unique testing opportunity where we score the test the same day.
- Send in your advance deposit. This will reserve your spot to attend Bluffton. We request a $100 deposit that is refundable up until May 1.
- Complete the housing questionnaire. We use the information you provide to match you with the perfect roommate. So be honest!
- Register and attend summer orientation. You choose one of four dates to attend. At summer orientation, you will register for classes, tour your residence hall room and meet other students planning to attend Bluffton. You may even get a chance to meet your roommate. Parents are invited and encouraged to attend.
- Send us your FINAL TRANSCRIPT. Before your high school shuts down for the summer, be sure they make plans to have your transcript sent.
- Read the required SUMMER READING to prepare for your Becoming a Scholar course.
- PACK YOUR BAGS.
- Move-in and attend FALL WELCOME/ORIENTATION EVENTS.