Prefer to mail in your banquet reservation, dues and donation payments, or ballot? Download our printable form.
Pi Delta Society
The Pi Delta society is an honorary scholastic society established to promote high standards of scholarship. Admission is by vote of the faculty from those seniors who, at the time of their graduation have met the following criteria:
- Students who have completed 30 or more but less than 62 semester hours at Bluffton University at the time of graduation and have a GPA of 3.90 or better.
- Students who have completed 62 or more but less than 93 semester hours at Bluffton university at the time of graduation and have a GPA of 3.80 or better.
- Students who have completed 93 or more semester hours at Bluffton University at the time of graduation and have a GPA of 3.75 or better.
Spring 2019 banquet and induction ceremony
The spring banquet and induction ceremony for new Pi Delta Society inductees will be held Saturday, May 4, at 5:30 p.m. in the Commons of Marbeck Center. Meal tickets are $20, and the event will conclude in time for the May Day musical. Order banquet tickets online or mail in our printable form.
Society members are encouraged to pay their annual dues and consider an additional gift to support the Pi Delta Research Grant program and/or our endowed scholarship. Download a mail-in form.
- Mitchel Huffman '16 for vice-president
- Carrie Mast '95 BA, '03 MA for reappointment to secretary/treasurer