Current students may register for spring semester classes beginning at the times listed below. A student's classification is determined by the number of hours earned by the end of summer semester 2013.
Seniors (at least 88 hours completed): 7 a.m., Monday, Nov. 11, 2013
juniors (at least 58, fewer than 88 hours): 7 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013
Sophomores (at least 27, fewer than 58): 7 a.m., Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013
First Year Students (fewer than 27 hours completed): 7 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013
Prepare for online registration through Campus Web:
- Review your graduation report for remaining requirements. Print it to use with your advisor.
- The graduation report is found in Campus Web, on the left, under Advising. Check your requirements for your major, minor and general education program. If the information in your graduation report does not seem to be up-to-date, click "My Aims" then click the yellow "Refresh" button.
- Review the schedule and select courses.
- Courses are found on Campus Web. Log in, then select "Course search" on the left. Select a department, then "Find classes" to see the entire list for that department.
- Use the registration worksheet to list courses you would like to take.
- Note the times of courses that you may wish to take. Select the course number to review the course descriptions and check for prerequisites.
- Note your registration opening time. See above.
- Meet with your advisor to review your course selections.
- Your advisor is listed on Campus Web. (Log in, then select "My Schedule" on the left.)
- If there is a possibility that some of the courses you choose may be closed, choose alternate courses. Take a copy of your proposed schedule with you when you leave your advisor’s office.
- Remind your advisor to remove your advising registration hold.
- Resolve any other holds on your registration.
- Registration holds are listed on the front page of Campus Web, after you have logged in. You will also receive email notification about any registration holds
- Register at or after your appointed time on Campus Web.
- Click "Course Search" – Use the drop down list of departments to select a department. Click "Find courses".
- Click red "Add" to select the course you want
- Click "My Schedule", then "Drop" to drop a course.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any of us in the registrar's office (College Hall, 2nd floor).